Fudge Dipped Devil Dogs┬« Firecracker Pops
Let's get popping with Fudge Dipped Devil Dogs┬« Firecracker Pops! These tasty cakes are the perfect treat for a summertime party. Follow the simple steps to create a cool treat everyone will enjoy. You can also do it DIY style with prepared cakes so everyone can create their own unique Fudge Dipped Devil Dogs to enjoy. Grab sprinkles, dried fruit and other toppings to enjoy at your next party with friends and family.
Makes 8 Servings
1 Carton Drake's Fudge Dipped Devil Dogs┬«
1 Package Red, White and Blue Sprinkles
1 Package Freeze Dried Strawberries
1 Package Shredded Coconut
Red, White and Blue Colored Paper Straws
Wax Paper or Parchment Paper
- Unwrap one to two Fudge Dipped Devil Dogs at a time and place on wax or parchment paper lined microwave-safe place.
- Begin sticking a paper straw into the cake, gently as to not break the coating.
- Microwave in batches for 20-30 seconds until coating is slightly melted. Make sure to not microwave too long because the cakes will start to split.
- Immediately coat the melted cake in sprinkles, fruit and shredded coconut.
- Repeat steps 1-4 until each Fudge Dipped Devil Dog has been decorated.
- Place the decorated cakes into the freezer up to one hour before serving.
Try out different toppings like dried blueberries, nuts and themed sprinkles to match your party!