Yankee Doodles┬« Cones
Looking for a unique dessert at your next birthday party? Try our Yankee Doodles┬« Cones for a fun and festive take! These cones are the perfect eye-catching dessert to serve your guests, plus they are extra tasty. Serve with a scoop of ice cream on the side so you get the best of both worlds!
Makes 8 Servings
1 Carton Drake's Yankee Doodles┬«
1 Carton Jumbo-Sized Ice Cream Cake Cones, 8 Total Cones
1 Container Cake Icing (Strawberry, Vanilla or Chocolate)
1 Package Sour Cherry or Cherry Gummy Balls
1 Container Rainbow Sprinkles
Muffin Pan or Tray
- Unwrap each Yankee Doodles cake and set to the side.
- Using the piping bag, add a small layer of icing and sprinkles to the bottom of each of the ice cream cones.
- Add one cake to each cone, pressing gently to not crush. Use the tray or muffin pan to hold the cones in place so you can decorate.
- Pipe the icing onto the top of each cake, swirling to look like a scoop of ice cream.
- Top each cone with rainbow sprinkles and cherry candy, or other desired toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!
Grab extra candies to top each cone for more festive fun! You can also add a scoop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream for a treat reminiscent of an ice cream cake!