Alpine Yodels Snowballs
Delicious, petite and oh so easy, our poppable Alpine Yodels Snowballs are the perfect treat for any party or extra fun after-school snack. Everyone can join in the fun, too, as you make these easy sweets. Combining a few ingredients completely transforms Drake's Cake Alpine Yodels into scrumptious "snowballs" for a flurry of fun!
Makes 12-14 Servings
1 Carton Drake's Alpine Yodels
1 8 oz. Container Vanilla Icing
1 Package Shredded Coconut Flakes
Parchment or Wax Paper
- Unwrap each Alpine Yodels and add them to a bowl. Begin crumbling and breaking up the cakes with a fork.
- Add the vanilla icing to the cake crumbles and mix.
- Refrigerate the cake mixture for 20-30 minutes before moving to the next step.
- Remove the cake mixture and begin rolling into 1-inch cake balls. Place on the parchment paper or wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Add the coconut flakes to a medium-sized bowl.
- Roll each cake ball in the coconut flakes to coat the outside.
- Place each finished cake ball back onto the cookie sheet and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Need a cake pop version for a party display? Just add a paper straw or wooden skewer!